[OM] Friday Song and Video - Charge across Europe

Subject: [OM] Friday Song and Video - Charge across Europe
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:50:33 +0200
As some of you know I am the proud (although sometimes sad) father of
Cai a handicapped boy with charge syndrome, you may also be aware that
there is an expedition called charge across Europe which started last
month. One of the fundraising events for the expedition resulted in the
production of a song, the goal of the expedition is to raise awareness
of charge and help stop some preconceptions before Cai is old enough for
them to affect him.

The song and video have been posted on this video site.

<http://youtube.com/watch?v=AE47tm9YA4E>

They wrote the song from the perspective of a parent with a handicapped
child and also about the expedition, if you listen to the words you will
see what I mean, please watch it and pass the link on. The more people
that know about charge syndrome the better.

<www.expedition-earth.com>

Thanks Ian - Cai's dad