[OM] Re: Printers R1900 or B9180

Subject: [OM] Re: Printers R1900 or B9180
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 22:33:46 +0100
I got the cheapest Eye-One to calibrate my monitor and then followed
this to get my epson to match the screen. Colours are really pretty
close and only cost $150.

http://www.gballard.net/nca.html
(his advice is good but website design is not)

Seems like a straightforward approach: get the screen right and then
avoid as much intervention as possible. I don't do a great deal of
printing so use Epson ink and paper to go with the printer. It's
accurate and very easy.

On the epson r1800 the individual tanks seem small but there's quite a
few of them so the last longer than I thought they would.

James