[OM] Re: Photoshop Express

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop Express
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:26:55 +0100
It is indeed a generational thing, Garth.  And I have been pooh-
poohing my Boss's worries about the kids and their profiles, thinking
them the worries of a Web-unsavvy naif ...

Aren't I the plonker!

It also worries me that the papers in the UK often manage to get hold
of complete profiles when there is a murder or an accident.

Chris