[OM] Re: Photoshop Express

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop Express
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:16:13 -0400
Well now, just for your information, or Wael, jes fer yer
infermashion, yuh don't need to put no apostrophe in yall anymore,
cause it be a real wurd now. 'Korse, 'round heah, sumtimes thuh
damnyankees gets confus-ed, and thank I'm'ah talkin' about them
sailboats with thuh wheel forwurd o'thuh mizzun. Not that I mean no
disrespect to Yankees, mind you. It wasn't me that damned 'em. Or
made it all one word. <wink>

If you want them boys and gurls from Tennessee to look at you funny,
say it correctly, with a slight emphasis on the TENN in Tennessee.
Not too much or they'll think you're making fun of 'em.  And ask 'em
if they ever been over to Shebbyville (Shelbyville) for the
Celebrashun. (Big Tennessee Walking Horse show.)

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com