[OM] Re: Netherlands advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Netherlands advice
From: Robert McFetridge <rmcfet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:32:38 -0400
Bart
The Oostvaardersplassen was on my mind when you made your earlier
note. I spent a bit of time there late last October. Weather was not
so good and I was supposedly working so had little time for
photography. It does offer an  excellent example of the resiliance of
nature when humans back off. I appreciate your comment regarding 'man-
made' but believe it or not, even here in Canada the notion of
pristine untouched nature is under debate. I suspect the real issue
is how best we can accommodate  natural ecosystems adjacent to our
own. Next time I come over time willing I will make an effort to
visit Texel on your advice. I checked it last night on Google Earth.
Bob