[OM] Netherlands advice

Subject: [OM] Netherlands advice
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:44:22 +0000
Fiona and I are off to the Netherlands for a week of her Easter holiday
in a couple of weeks or so (school holidays are out of sync...), and
while I have been a couple of times, it has been mainly to cities and
the usual tourist traps.

We're taking our bikes (if I can get Fiona's into reasonable shape!) and
will probably want to stay rural rather than urban.

Any advice from resident locals will be greatly appreciated. We'll be
travelling in our little Romahome Duo camper, so accommodation is not a
problem.

TIA, D.

--
Donald MacDonald BA DipLIS