[OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:21:19 -0400
I thank you. She thanks you! <g>

Andrew and Bill and Chuck have all pointed me in a direction I think
I can live with, of helping people look like they think they look. Of
course my idea is helping them think to look like they look, but then
I'm an old sourpuss, and who's to say what anyone looks like, anyway?

Perhaps I should limit my portrait efforts to men, who like to look
lined and craggy and stuff.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com