[OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:32:20 +1100
It should be noted at this point that while Marc lives a long way out
of the city in a coastal area that was once inhabited by rough, tough
blokes who were burned by sun and salt and knew a sheet from a
lanyard and a barnacle from a borer, it's now been swamped by pasty
pudding faced refugee hordes from the sprawling southern urbs,
demanding spray tan, hot running lattes and vegetarian quiche.
Lined and craggy? - not even the headland these days.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx