[OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:18:12 -0400
I like that. Unless they think they should look like Malibu beach
bunnies. My wife did point out to me that she recently has been to
Malibu, when she was in LA visiting our son. But she allowed as how
she didn't see herself as a "bunny." After all, she'll cross an
important age milestone her next birthday. I can't in good conscience
say which one it is, but it's the one that comes after 50 and before
65. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com