[OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait PP, Objective, or Subjective
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:51:19 -0400
I like the Moose version best as well.  Hope the  Moose is feeling more
himself soon.  Even a "Moose every other Monday" is a treat and worth
the wait.

Mike

I'm with Chuck on this one. I dropped the warm, weird color hair shot
in
a layer on top of the original, lowered the opacity 'til I got a skin
color that I liked (45%) - a white person in winter, but a living one.
;-)   Then i made it a mask layer and painted out the hair area with a
softish brush with low flow.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Whitmire/Esteemed.htm>

If this was shot RAW, playing with the color temp slider in the
converter will do a better, subtler job of adjustment than the filter
or
whatever effect the Pbase person used.

If I were doing this, I would shoot a reference card even if I weren't
interested in serious accuracy, just to have a reference for comparison
to my adjustments so I would know how far I had gone.

Moose