[OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)

Subject: [OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)
From: "John A. Lind" <j-a-lind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:24:16 -0400
Make it an interactive exhibit with some apps like WordStar, Lotus
1-2-3, dBase III+, and a few games like "Leisure Suit Larry," "Where is
Carmen San Diego?" and the original Flight Simulator.  They'd likely
have a blast with at least "Leisure Suit Larry"!

At least I'd get the shelf space back in my boneyard of forgotten
computer parts (and a modest tax deduction)!

-- John

Chuck Norcutt asked: