[OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)

Subject: [OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 02:16:11 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Donald,

> PS - did nobody notice my heads-up about the coming of the E-520?

I did and I'm a bit pissed, bought a E500 just before the E510 was released,
now I've bought a E510, knew I should have waited !

Though so far the E510 is so much better than the E500, in fact I'm
wondering if the E500 I had should have gone back under warranty.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

C++ -- The language in which only friends can access your private members.