[OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)

Subject: [OM] Re: Geeks and nerds (That can't be OT in this crowd.)
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 03:00:58 +0100
Le vendredi 21 Mars 2008 04:26, Moose a écrit :

> I never intentionally collected them, they just sort of accumulate.

You did notice they just sortta creep in, filling all available space ? (4th
dimension theme playing in background).

My first computer, the one I keep and switch on now and then, was a Sord M68.
Great piece of hardware. You may know what it is, I learnt they were mainly
sold in your part of the world. The one I cut my teeth on litteraly fell in
my hands by a lucky accident. But last I checked, I had over 20 working
systems scattered here and there, plus the usual bits and pieces to build 5
or 6 more.

side note : I take the chance to apologize for my irregular participation to
the list lately, but the mail relay leading to my address is playing a bad
trick on me. In all probability, I'll need to re-submit an application soon
with another (valid) mail alias.

--
Manuel Viet