[OM] Re: Beating a dead horse - again [was Microscopy photo's]

Subject: [OM] Re: Beating a dead horse - again [was Microscopy photo's]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:28:08 -0700
Paul Laughlin wrote:
> The software manual states that it is only usable if it is stated in the
> specs in the camera manual that the camera is compatable with the remote
> control software.  I can't find this in the specs for the A650 IS.  Have you
> actually tested this with the A650?
Nope. Just made an ass of myself with an ass-umption. I know my old
Canon P&S did it, cause I used it; but apparently they have dropped it
on some/all newer models. It was cool, you could use the live view on
the computer screen and control everything controllable.

I'd never tried it with the 5D either, so I checked. That does work. No
live view, though. :-)

Moose