[OM] Re: Microscopy photo's

Subject: [OM] Re: Microscopy photo's
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:41:07 -0000
And thanks from me too, John.  One of the articles pointed me to the
Pinetree Consulting camera control software for   Olympus cameras, which is
just what I was looking for as a cheap substitute for Studio.  And what is
more, it appears to be endorsed by Olympus, with a link on their US website
(as I subsequently happened upon).

--
Piers