[OM] Re: [OT] 5d MK II

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] 5d MK II
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:03:04 +1000
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> How can we be teased by a projection that has already been proven
> untrue?  ...

For what it's worth, here's a link to another fairly well-known rumour
site for Canon models:

http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/cameras/Canon_5d2_3d_7d.html
(direct link to 5D2 rumours)

He liberally throws winking emoticons in with his updates, most often
for "grain of salt" warnings, but it might interest you and others as it
does me (for example, he also follows rebates, as a possibly indicator
of nearing replacement). It's rumour-milling with just a tad of
skepticism (cynicism?), so I don't mind following it if only for its
entertainment value.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz