[OM] Re: Just got around to updating the journal...

Subject: [OM] Re: Just got around to updating the journal...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:18:58 -0700
Wayne Harridge wrote:
> ...yeah, I know it's not meant to be done that way but here goes:

You just want us to prove we care by making it annoying to view them. :-)
> If you select the last few lines of the page you'll be able to see the tech
> data, mainly E-510 & ZD 50/2 though !

I too like the one Marc likes.

The last one is a little bug-eyed, with the building sort of bulging
forward.. That 14-42 needs some PTLens taming. Otherwise, a great shot.
The weeds really make it special.

Well... Oh... 'Twere mine, I'd lift the shadows a bit too...
<http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Harridge/Abandonment.htm>

Moose