[OM] Re: Another experience with Nikkor mid-tele zoom lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Another experience with Nikkor mid-tele zoom lens
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:50:47 +0800
Is different coating affecting color saturation performance? I do agree a
lens just transfer existing light & bring it to focus. But if the lens
really no power to affect color saturation, why we'll watch different color
saturation with different lenses? Or same lenses with different version? I
wish to know why too, and I think/heard different coating will be change
color saturation performance. Thus, we may identify different "taste" with
various brand lenses. Is it right?

--
Michael