[OM] Re: Professional Associations

Subject: [OM] Re: Professional Associations
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 07:56:34 -0500
Interesting. Is there a way to get to the earlier two? When I use GF,
or Bicubic for that matter, I usually try to enlarge as gently as
possible, with a file that's had the minimum number of manipulations.
Maybe some LCE, or levels work, that sort of thing. But I definitely
don't sharpen. Then I treat the enlarged file as just another working
file, and manipulate as I think necessary. That might mean more LCE,
or another go at Levels, maybe a pass through Neat Image, and
finally, sharpening.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com