[OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open friendly (maybe not) discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open friendly (maybe not) discussion
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:01:39 -0700
Its your opinion, it doesn't have to be sour.

I know why I bought my OM4, and I know why I bought my OM3 and OM4T
and OM1 and styli etc.  Further I know why I bought my D80, and D200
along with 10mm fisheye, 50, 12-24, 14-85,18-200VR, 70-300VR.

When I decided to go digital I bought the Nikons because I shoot WA
and hated the E1 viewfinder (especially coming from the OM4T with the
fast viewscreen) so frankly I don't know why I would want an OLY
digital - so what would I buy?     and how would it fit in with what I
have?  and why would I buy it?

Gord