[OM] TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion

Subject: [OM] TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:30:16 -0700
Fellow Zuikoholics- I just wrote a letter of apology to Olaf and I
sent him a TOPE entry that I would have liked to enter BUT it was
taken with a Nik-n digital as most of my photographs are now. This got
me thinking- Is TOPE about the photos, the equipment or about us
listers? Is it possible to have a subsection of photos from listers
regardless of the name on their gear? What do you all think?

Gord