[OM] 14-54mm

Subject: [OM] 14-54mm
From: SwissPace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:44:29 +0100
Hi Nathan,

I have been thinking again about your offer, I have no idea what 14-54mm
are selling for these days (I sold mine as a kit with the E-330) so was
your offer to sell the 14-54 for £160 shipped the real price you would
ask any list member or a special discount price because you read about
the walk and cai - I am not pleading poverty so if its the second one
how much would you be willing to sell it for

Dont forget the welsh whisky if you can get hold of a bottle all are
fine but the peated I linked to was the best for me

Thanks Ian