[OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: an open (friendly) discussion
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:32:40 +1100
Absolutely. It's not as if it's a Canon with an OM mount Sigma on it
(can you even fit other lenses on a Nikon?)
I once considered submitting an image taken with a Tamron Adaptall
lens with an OL mount attached to a Leica Digilux 3 using an genuine
Oly MA-1 adapter borrowed from Wayne - would that qualify d'ya think?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx