[OM] Time to thin the herd

Subject: [OM] Time to thin the herd
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:56:01 -0500
I've got far, far too many unused OM bodies lying around, and I need to
make room for more E-thingies.  So, I thought I'd offer some stuff to the
list before I venture out to ePay.

OM-4 body #105xxxx.  This body has had little use - I bought it as a
backup.  There are some scruffs on the base plate, but practically no
brassing at all.  It looks great.  There is only one very small problem -
one of the LEDs is burnt out in the viewfinder.   It's on the exposure bar
graph - the little rectangle just above the "15" indicator, seven LEDs to
the right of center.  This has no effect on the camera's functionality -
the camera works fine.  Comes with body cap and batteries.

OM-4T body #115xxxx.  This body has been used - it has some light brassing
at the usual wear points and has a scratch on the prism hump.  This camera
was CLA'd by John Hermanson on September 21, 2004 has has been used lightly
since then.  Comes with body cap and batteries.

I'd like $200 for either body, with postage paid to anywhere in the USA,
but will entertain any reasonable offer.

For an extra $25, I will include rather used 35/2 Zuiko with either body.
This lens has some black dirt specks inside.  Probably not enough to affect
the image, but it's there nonetheless.  Comes with caps.

I also have an OM-10 in really nice shape that seems to work fine.  If
anyone is interested in this, make me an offer.

I can send a photo of any of the above if you are interested.

All replies off-list, please.

Steve Troy