[OM] Re: Shot myself in foot !

Subject: [OM] Re: Shot myself in foot !
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:46:00 +0100
Hi Ian,

I have a 14-54mm for sale which I was going to offer you for 160 GBP
shipped, but having this additional background information, I will be
happy to lend it to you until you get your 12-60mm. I am picking up
my own new 12-60mm in the UK when I visit my son in Bath (I had it
shipped there).

So, if you send me your address I will send it to you tomorrow. I am
in Spain but I do not believe that you will have to pay any taxes on
it in CH since CH and the EU now have a free trade agreement.

Cheers,
Nathan

On 27-feb-2008, at 19:03, Piers Hemy wrote:

> Could you not borrow a 14-54, Ian?  It's a long way from Scotland,
> but the
> Charge seems to be an entirely deserving cause, so if you can't get
> a better
> offer "locally", you know where to find me (and my 14-54).
>
> Yes, people, that was a strong hint to do the decent thing for Cai
> - Ian was
> a bit elliptical in his reference, so go see here:
> http://chargeacrosseurope.org/index.html
>
> --
> Piers

Nathan Wajsman