[OM] Re: OT: in the UK, who is responsible for goods damaged in transit?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: in the UK, who is responsible for goods damaged in transit?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:06:02 -0000
You have already received sage advice, Chris, but I would just take up your
closing words.  The Samll Claims procedure will only help if the case is
(claimant and respondent are) within England & Wales (yes, Scotland *is* a
separate jurisdiction, always has been).  In this insrance, I think the
final words from your son might have to be "no, you have left it too late,
and if you ain't satisfied, sue me."

--
Piers