[OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose

Subject: [OM] Re: ORF to DNG what do I lose
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:42:39 +0100
I had to admit defeat on the swimming pond, I couldn't organise enough
people to help with the liner (I didn't really try to hard though as we
need 10 people or so and the liner weighs 300Kg) so now we will get a
company to install the liner, and they would only do this if they were
responsible for everything inside (fair enough I suppose as we could
damage the liner planting).  They will also do it in 1m wide strips
which I felt I didn't have the pratice and skills to make a good join -
I was planning to do it with one piece of liner hence the weight).

They will start in may with the pond and have assured us it will be
ready for the "season" althought the plants require a few months to
establish so I guess we can't give it heavy use, still be nice to have a
beer by though :-)

Maybe we could hold a swiss zuiko fest to tie in with the huge party we
will have in the summer when the pond and house are finished.