[OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:59:05 +0000
I'm with you on the AF one, Andrew.  I have reduced the AF areas in my
E-3 to single area dynamic.  This is one area with 4 possible areas
around it.  The 11 areas available are too many in normal shooting.
Moose's example of a dynamic subject against an undifferentiated
background is a good one, and I should use all focus areas for air
displays, perhaps.

Chris