[OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 19:53:48 +1100
Well apparently Canikon engineers are convinced that we want over
fifty evaluative/predictive autofocus points and up to a thousand
exposure cells.
After all, they'd rather get it wrong than let us screw up.
Andrew Fildes (who prefers to work in single point metering and
focus, like the ungrateful troglodyte that he is).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx