[OM] Re: E3 review

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 review
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:53:00 -0800
We get it that you like your Pentax. I personally think they are
making really nice cameras. Now. They did come late to the party after
all and many of us did not wait so long as you to move into digital. I
for one am happy that Pentax has decided to make a go of it. It is a
fine and historically significant name.

I don't know why you recently feel impelled to bash other cameras. No
one here is bashing Pentax even though most of use other cameras. The
Nikon bashing makes me wonder whether you are not really happy with
your choice after all and have to do it to justify it to yourself.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA