[OM] Re: portraits with my E510

Subject: [OM] Re: portraits with my E510
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:59:45 -0400
Considering the ease and success of setting the E510 to portrait mode, the
automatic availability of pop up fill flash and the pleasing end results,
the cost of having  entered into a contract with the devil is but a small
price to pay for a pleasing image. With a non-stop on-the-go two year old
grand daughter I cannot imagine having to fumble with aperture or shutter
speed ahead of pressing the shutter button and capturing her image.

John Hudson

ps: Don't use you E-3's built in flash with your 12-60 set at anything less
than 20 especially with the lens hood in place.............. otherwise
you'll find a darkened parabola at the lower edge of your image. I learnt
that real quick with my 12-60!