[OM] Re: portraits with my E510

Subject: [OM] Re: portraits with my E510
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:05:40 -0800
> From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ps: Don't use you E-3's built in flash with your 12-60 set at
> anything less
> than 20 especially with the lens hood in place.............. otherwise
> you'll find a darkened parabola at the lower edge of your image. I
> learnt
> that real quick with my 12-60!

The trick is to incorporate the shadow into the composition. ZD 4-14
users know what I'm talking about... :-)

:::: If addiction is judged by how long a dumb animal will sit
pressing a lever to get a "fix" of something, to its own detriment,
then I would conclude that the Internet is far more addictive than
cocaine. -- Rob Stampfli
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/98-4880-34>