[OM] Re: Good experience with E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: Good experience with E-3
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:37:08 +0800
Chris,
Thanks for your replied.

1) Yes, live view is more common & convenience but I do not like that. It
likes I shoot with a DC. Besides, as E-3, the live view is a joke since you
have to lock the focus & then to press the shuttler. The mirror return to
base & raise up to shoot ................ I'd still keep on traditional way
to focus by VF.

2) I agree your points but I like more buttons at body as E-1 more. Although
LCD as "super control panel" , I love traditional handling much.

3) In Hong Kong, the price FL-36R is HK$1,780. How much in UK?

4) The 12-60/2.8-4 is selling with near HK$7,000 (I'm not sure actually
price is HK$6,780) in HK. Yes, it is a bit bigger than 14-54 but much
convenient with 12-60 to cover 24-120 as 135 format. Besides, 14-54 is
selling HK$3,400 & 11-22 is selling HK$5,300 in HK. Much expensive compare
with single lens 12-60. I'd choose 12-60 for travelling. Of course, I have
no plan to switch digital now & I am still favour prime lens ^_^

--
Michael