[OM] Re: OT - firewire

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - firewire
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 10:30:04 -0500
Well, I don't know what modern universities and colleges really are
like anymore because I don't hang around them. My son did have some
surprisingly good reports of the second university he attended, and
from which he obtained his degree, but I have only his word for it,
not direct experience. That said, what I see and hear about modern
higher education leads me to believe that colleges and universities
would be the _last_ place I would look for creative thinking.

But that could just be me. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bwp33.com