[OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:12:57 -0500
The US probably does give Latin American countries a lot more foreign aid
than Canada or anyone else does. The problem is the aid often has strings
attached that insure that the governments and the land in these countries
are under the thumb of US Corporations. Also, US citizens are seen as
obnoxious because most of them don't know any foreign languages and many
look down on non-Americans and it shows when they visit foreign countries.
In Canada you probably don't see that aspect of US tourist, since our
cultures are so similar, Americans probably treat Canadians with respect.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design