[OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:03:24 -0500
It's on my list of lenses to get if I have another good year. <g>
For the moment, the 24-70 seemed the better choice, as I'm limited by
finances to the D3, 24-70 and 70-200. Not to mention the rumors are
flying that Nykon plans to update some of its finer primes for the FX
experience. I'd hate to buy a 105 micro VR the day before they
announce the updated model.

Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com