[OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:14:21 +1100
With 24-70mm and SB-800, around 2.5kg. Hard work if you're doing an
event. My Billingham with the body, two lenses, flash and a very few
bits was 6.5kg. Must have been the Ricoh GR-D that caused the problem.
Note - the 14-24mm is awesome. So good that some Canon shooters have
been using it, any way they can.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx