[OM] Re: E-? remote

Subject: [OM] Re: E-? remote
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:07:16 -0000
The 410 and 510 use a non standard USB connector. The "cable release" for
them the 410/510 is different from the one for the E1/3/10 and while it uses
the USB connector it is not a USB device.

Studio features tethered camera control for the 1 and 3 (don't know if it
works with any other models. Frankly it is not much use for volume shooting
in my experience as even with firewire the 1 can't spit out the data fast
enough to do anything more than 1 shot per three seconds (ish) when shooting
RAW. I have yet to try it with the 3.

Dan S.