[OM] Re: [OT] Toyota reliability, was: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Toyota reliability, was: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:29:28 -0500
Excellent ROT, and I'm glad it works Down Under. Alas, where I've
lived in the US, Rotary almost always meets at some hall or other
where rubber chicken and plastic peas are trucked in for the meal.
I've been a guest, and spoken, at a number of Rotary events, and the
food was never memorable, except for its uniform awfulness. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Consumption Expert
www.bwp33.com