[OM] Re: [OT] Toyota reliability, was: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Toyota reliability, was: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:19:13 -0500
Aye, there's the rub. In cities, even large towns, such guides are
helpful. Or for tourists too shy to conduct impromptu surveys among
locals. Where I live is remote enough that the number of restaurants
(non-fast food) within a 20-mile radius can be counted on fingers and
toes. Word gets around about taste and value. Not to mention that
during the summer season, we've got one of the best restaurants on
the coast a mere 1.5 miles from our door. It's a bit pricey at
dinner, but lunch there is delish and reasonably priced. (They also
sell my pictures off the wall, which gives them a special place in my
heart. <g>)

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com