[OM] Re: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?

Subject: [OM] Re: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:49:42 -0500
In the early 80's, Geico extorted a radar detector from a friend of
mine.  A radar detector is a receiver and perfectly legal to have, btw.
  While talking with his geico rep on the phone, he let it slip that he
had one. Rep told him he had to surrender the detector to them or he'd
lose his coverage.  That alone has kept me from ever considering them
for auto insurance. (Friend turned in an old smashed detector, and kept
the working one.)

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net