[OM] Re: Olympus E-3 hands-on: where?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus E-3 hands-on: where?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:52:19 -0800
> From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
>
> Independant stores are generally limited in what
> they can carry by the amount of money they have available. Most are
> limited
> volume operations, so they pay the highest wholesale, and must
> carefully
> consider each purchase.

For "Joe's Camera," I'd agree. But I'm talking Camera World, one of
the larger web retailers. They're practically the B&H of the west coast.

I also called a number of other retailers, including a fine
independent that I try to shop at as often as possible (Citizens
Photo) and the Ritz/Wolf chain, which Olympus lists as a retailer.