[OM] Re: Olympus E-3 hands-on: where?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus E-3 hands-on: where?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:40:12 +0000
I sympathise with Jan's reluctance to buy sight unseen, but I
virtually did.  I ordered mine from a (reasonably) local shop and
stopped the young chap packing it up only long enough to ogle the
bodywork.

I have not had a machine like it.  It's entirely possible that the
Canyons that I have passed up would have given me the same pleasure of
a superb machine with all the gizmos that I will every need, but this
machine makes me feel like that.

You know that I'm no expert, Bill, but if it's any recommendation at
all I would do as you suggest: just get one ...

Chris