[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:14:25 -0500
Just returned to Maine from the southeast coast of Florida. From 80
degrees F. and warm breezes and long walks barefoot on the beach to
the land of the midnight midnight and powdered sunshine, which the
natives call snow. 80 degrees when we flew out of West Palm Beach
International. Fifteen when we landed at Manchester, New Hampshire.
(All temps F. not C.)

And yet, winter is my favorite season.

Sigh.

--Bob