[OM] Re: [OT] Plastic repairs

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Plastic repairs
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 13:00:33 -0600
Chuck,
        I'm with Robert on this one; JB Weld would be the way to go. I would
clamp the parts together and slather the stuff all around the outside and
inside of where the two parts come together. Give it a few days to set and you
should be back in business. And it's a heck of a lot cheaper than moving south.

Charlie