[OM] Re: The 250 film back that Olympus should have made

Subject: [OM] Re: The 250 film back that Olympus should have made
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:17:12 -0800
Wasn't there some discussion that the calendar runs out?  Oh, yeah.
Here it is. It can only imprint through 2009. That is for the Record
Data Back 3 & 4. Earlier models run out in 1998.

http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/phototechnicalgroup/recordata_back_4.htm

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA