[OM] OM TTL shoe cords at B&H

Subject: [OM] OM TTL shoe cords at B&H
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:16:02 -0500
Thanks Dr. Flash.
Mike

I have always considered my one OM TTL shoe cord a somewhat rare item
and determined to always hold it close.  However, in researching the
price for the Oly digital off-shoe cord ($52.95) I accidentally stumbled
on a listing for the "Olympus TTL Shoe Cord T0.6m (2') - Off-Camera TTL
Sync Cord for T20, T32 and T45 Flash Units".  New stock at $14.95.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/39236-REG/Olympus_107076_TTL_Shoe_Cord_T0_6m.html>

If I was wanting to use a T-32 in a Stroboframe 350 quick flip flash
bracket (which, due to their short stature, is where all T-32's should
be mounted) I would grab one of these at what I consider to be a bargain
price... and pick up a Stroboframe 350 for $20-25 on the bay.

Dr. Flash

http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003