[OM] Re: The 250 film back that Olympus should have made

Subject: [OM] Re: The 250 film back that Olympus should have made
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 23:07:59 +0100
On 11/29/07, Johann Thorsson <johann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hold on to it, in just few decades it will record like new!

Thanks for the advice, I just might do that.
Besides, it is who else would have an interest to take it off my hands.

For those that do show an interest in such items, the recordata back
came with a very nice leather case that fits really well, and has two
sets of strap lugs to be worn either on a belt or on a narrow camera
strap. Does anybody know if this is an Olympus accesory? It is not
labeled with the brand name.

Cheers,
Bart