[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:47:52 -0500
I remember her from the first time you posted her picture. It was
love at first sight.

Sadly, I'm the happiest married man in America, so the love will have
to remain unrequited.

Your light-touch technique sounds more like what I'd be interested
in. I did one family portrait this past summer, at the insistence of
the wife who somehow seemed to think that skill with landscapes would
translate into skill with people. I was unable to dissuade her. At
any rate, she was (is) a lovely person with complexion issues (sorry,
Andrew) and I did do a little fiddling to rid her face of a couple of
extremely prominent blemishes. No problem there. Such blemishes are
transitory anyway, right?

Thanx!

--Bob