[OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone use retouchers?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:12:20 -0500
Makes perfect sense to me. As I look at the heavily retouched, I
imagine photogs hounded by mothers-of-the-bride or egocentric
celebrity types who insist on just the right look, nevermind if it's
related to reality. I also see justification for larger fees 'cause
"we make your bride look like, well, Angelina or Jennifer . . ."

But then sometimes I slip into cynical mode, and I'm trying to be
better. <g>